To save your Twin Peaks Face Painter creation:|
- Once your picture is ready, make sure that your browser window is selected and then press "ALT-Print Screen" to save the window image to the clipboard.
- Open a paint program (like Paint Shop Pro or Picture Publisher) and press "CTRL-V" to paste the image into a new document.
- Use the selection box (or marquee) to select just your face from the whole browser image.
- Use the "crop" function of your paint program to remove everything but your face creation. If you can't figure out how to crop the image, press "CTRL-C" to copy your selected face and then use "CTRL-V" to paste it into a new document. (If you're still having problems, just send me the whole screen image and I'll crop it.)
- Save your face as a JPEG and send it to me and I'll put it in the gallery.